The Juice Way

Today proved to be better than it started out. I made it through day six!!!!!!

I starting drinking more concentrated juice and that made me feel better.

Most of the people at worked made snarky comments at my cup. "What the HELL is in your cup?"

Some people think fasting is a bad idea. And for some. Fasting is a bad idea.

I am fasting to live my best life. I am trying to cure myself of something that I am supposed to just deal with and medicate for the rest of my life. I am not sure why some settle for that. But for me? It's just not an option. Not if there is a more natural solution.

I want to live to be really old. And I want to be running well into my 90's. Racing. Placing. Walking. Shopping. Breathing. Talking. Singing. Meeting my great great grandchildren.

I never want osteoporosis. Heart Disease. Breast Cancer. SHIT Cancer of any kind. I dont like being sick. I am far to busy to be sick.

My Best friend Mel just went through the most drastic of procedures to not get cancer. As she is healing. I am trying to prevent cancer a different way. MY WAY. The Juice Way. 

Comments