A Clean Slate - As far as my home is concerned

There are many exciting things about moving to another country. One of exciting things for me is a clean slate as far as my house is concerned.

I have often said, if I just could start with nothing and rebuild I could have a more organized, cleaner house with less clutter. I could use my best judgment when buying things so that I didn't end up with so much extra stuff.

Dont get me wrong, I am sure that I will eventually accumulate extra stuff. However, I am going to make a conscience decision to collect carefully. Organize as I go. Get rid of things when they need to be gotten rid of. And stop purchasing junk....

I have the 'great quality' of seeing junk and it's history and potential. I am going to steer away from that: as admirable as it may have been. It probably was just a coping mechanism for always receiving hand-me-down furniture mixed with my depth of creativity.

Anyways. This is what I am processing today. My clean slate.

Frankly?!?! I am thrilled.

Comments