A Bucket of ThankFULLness!

When I walked into our apartment building after being on Lebanon for a week and a half it hit me.

I had been griping about how this place doesn't feel like home, and it hadn't until I had been away from it.

Does that makes sense?

Then the week I spent working on my tab at the pool with my girl and putting the last bit of stuff away that I had left in Lebanon and brought back I am finally at my final resting place.

It is really peaceful.

No one celebrates the pilgrims settling in America in Dubai... So they skip right to Christmas but I am hoping to take the symmetry of rid month and my settling in Dubai and count my blessings.

Focus on how FULL my bucket is...

... And rub it into all you Northwoods folk how much I love the summer so I can entice you to spend some moolah to come visit me in paradise!

I have never thought of myself as the super adventurous type, some of you may disagree with me on this.

So today I'm thankful for my leap of faith and The Mayor for taking it with me.

Comments

Post a Comment