And She is Back! - First Day March 2013

Happy First Day! (and first day back blogging for FAR too long!)

I forgot how much work this is. Whew! OK! Here are my pics from First Day March 2013 - I am going to caption a few of them with links to wikipedia as they are fun things to learn about.

If you'd like to see other first day posts do so here



 Yerba Matte 



                       





The Gold Souk











These boats travel across the sea and ocean.
Talk about brave souls! 

He kept getting in the way as I took a picture of this stop sign in Arabic and English. 
I told him he would pay, to which he just brushed me off. 
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Turning this into a teachable moment for not only him, but you as well...
That thing he is holding is called a Misbaha.
A lot of middle eastern men carry Misbaha's to fidget with, 
it's fairly common in Lebanon - hence why my handsome chap is carrying one :) 
Hands off ladies, I know he's irresistible :)~

Not the greatest picture but you get the point. 

My mother-in-law carries a little piece of my heart.
It's nice to have her with us for a while.
We are making the best of every moment. 


Comments

Post a Comment