First Day June 2014

Happy first day of June! We had a pretty eventful day and I was terrible at taking pictures of the eventful stuff. I suppose I should give myself a little credit, I do have my hands full.


Just to clarify. We are all sick... My coughing kept The Mayor up all night and finally he retreated to the couch for some silence.






My assistant photographer took this one. We also video called our family in Lebanon
but she was being a diva and wouldn't do her job for that call :)





This is my attempt to mark that I FINALLY FOUND THE LIBRARY! I was so excited that I was chatting up all the librarians and forgot to take pictures inside. It's pretty tiny but it's what I have to work with.


Sword in the Stone








A half done to-do list by mid day's end equates adult sanity saving beverage.

'Mom, let's take a selfie for first day'
Attempt #1

Attempt #2

Attempt #3

Attempt #4






Pirate Narch woke up with a tooth! Unfortunately no pictures could be captured. 




I finally got to that laundry!

If you love First Day posts and want some more visit Nicole at Journey to Josie. You can link up your own first day posts as well. 

Comments

  1. Happy 1st day. Beautiful babies, BTW. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. MARCEL! I can't handle the chunk!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pretty crazy.. He weighs 23 pounds. He is in 12 month clothing. The best part is he's 100% First Lady Narch fed :) I think we will be holding off on the solids for as long as we can.

      Delete
  3. Busy! Busy! I hope you take vitamins! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ironically I just added a few to my regime.

      Delete
  4. Visiting via First Day. Your kids are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment