First Day August 2014

Is this my life flashing before my eyes? WOW! We had a boring First Day. I have been a terrible blogger and I promise to get better.

DID YOU HEAR THAT MOM??? I PROMISE!

Just in case any of you are wondering, it may appear that I only take pictures of The Pirate, and that is because he has yet to object to me taking them.

Little Narch isn't interested in pictures unless they are selfies.
























If you love First Day posts you can gorge on Journey to Josie or you can link up :) 

Comments

  1. Great pictures, your daughter has beautiful curly hair. Love your cup its so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The best thing about that cup is that it is SO big. It holds about two regular mugs of coffee :)

      Delete
  2. Looks like a wonderful day to me! Love all the detail you share!

    Visiting from Journey to Josie!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment