Back To Basics

I am no scientist. But after listening to documentaries and compiling the knowledge from all the books and articles I've read (no matter how dry they were), I am realizing that food addiction is something that we as humans are wired to have because it helped us survive.

That was the past. This is now.

NOW... We have adapted to have food readily available to us... EVERYWHERE. But our basic wiring hasn't changed to seek out that food.

Not to mention we have turned the business of food into a "Lab Project"  in turn making food REALLY DELICIOUS. More than it is supposed to be inorder to hide all the stuff that is terrible for us.

This fast has helped me to remember that food is not the enemy but it has a drug like effect. I am rededicating myself to eat food that tastes good. Not because it is hidden behind High Fructose Corn Syrup.

Does that make sense?

Here's to Clarity... and Day 5!

Comments