Double digits!

Well I'm at day 10. I feel a sense of accomplishment at reaching a time length that when I mention to people they can't even fathom.

I am still doing a lot of research about fasting and attempting to come up with an end date. But so far taking it week by week seems to be working. I will make it to Sunday for sure.

Food that I am craving: Garlic Mashed Potatoes - Ironically I could probably eat those the first day that I am back to eating. Maybe its a sign that I am starting to crave foods that I need. (Although in my mind they are the ones from Bucca. Which no doubt they are not vegan. I can make my own version of them that I am sure would be vegan and processed food free.)

I am also craving Broccoli and Sweet Potatoes. I tried to juice broccoli today and it was a bust. No juice came out of the juicer. I was a little bummed about that.

Speaking of my juicer. I think that I need a new one if this is going to be the life that I lead. A masticating juicer. The one I have is decent. (A Jack LeLane) But there is research that suggests (and I would agree not sure why they needed to conduct research) that a masticating juicer has less waste and gives you more nutrients from the fruits and veggies. So I guess there is one more kitchen item I have to save for AND find a place in my kitchen. (First on my list being a food processor)

So. Those are the things on my mind today. I am off to make a batch of pumpkin bread for the smells and my kiddo!

Comments