Little Bastard

Day two of this fast has been HARD.

I have a headache. That is dull at times and splitting at the least convenient moments.

This morning...I thought to myself "let's make some orange juice yummmm"

Sipping it I just knew it would cause problems. But as usual I pushed that little voice down and gulped. It was delicious.

Then. I took my vitamins.

The little voice in your head doesn't like to be ignored and can be kind of a jackass when he is... So let's just mark those two actions, separately and independently, as "things not to do on a fast"

I was bloated, nauseous, and my head was pounding.

My body finally forced me to expell all inside via vomiting and here I sit! At least I am functional now. Before I was a blob on the couch.

This fast is about redefining my relationship with food. Learning that I can treat my body with food.. For the better AND the worse.

Headpound

Oh yeah! And that little voice. I get it. You're usually right

HEADPOUND

OK!!!!! Always geesh!

Comments