The Natural Way

Day 9 here I come!

I am so proud of myself.

I am starting to fully embrace this fast. I have been very dedicated the whole time. But it's starting to become me.

I am starting to feel the clear-ness that is described. Honestly it comes and goes.

Sleeping. Let's just talk about sleeping. Never. Been. Better.

and Dreaming. Vivid. Clear. Understandable.

I'm not using green tea in the morning everyday. I haven't today. But I am still "cheating" with it. If you can call that cheating.

It's my little healthy treat and it makes me excited. I found a lemongrass spearmint blend that is really fragrant and fun to sip.



I have gotten a lot of questions about if what I am doing is healthy. I hope that I have been gracious is my responses. But it honestly irks me just a bit.

Is my decision drastic?

Sure.

It's drastically improving my health. Without the use of a shake, point, diet pill, or staple in my stomach. THOSE seem more drastic to me. And a hell of a lot less natural.

Comments