Prime Number 7

I've always liked the number 7 - or any duration of it for that matter. 7, 14, 21, 28.... My current age.

Its a prime number. I have always liked prime numbers so that's cool.

So this morning I am just going to manifest that this is going to be a PRIME fast day.

So far I am feeling good. My husband let me sleep in - which equated to me getting out of bed at 8. I should have just let him sleep. But it was what time my body wanted to rise. I rolled around in bed stretching and that was nice.

I'd like to go to the organic juice bar at the wedge co op and get a shot of wheat grass if they have it. That should do my body some good. They also have some fun fresh juice concoctions and that wouldn't require me to clean up after myself. I was also surprised at the prices.  It costs me a lot more to make one 16 oz glass of juice.

I also have been busting away at laundry and the overall cleanliness of my house with the help of my other half.

So Here's to Prime Number 7. The day that marks one week. Man! I am powerful!

Note to self and others juicing. half a bundle spinach, 4 carrots, 6 apples, a long cucumber mixed with some water make for some delicious juice - I think my favorite actually.


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! For letting me know. I need support :)

      I want to inspire people.

      The documentary Fat Sick and Nearly Dead as well as Forks Over Knives inspired me.

      Delete

Post a Comment