Stages of a Juice Fast

I found this article really interesting in determining how long I want to fast for. I still haven't decided.

I have a few things I want to talk to my doctor about so I think I will include him in my decision.

In my mind I was thinking I would start with 7days. It's the 8th day and I am still feeling good.

My husband treated me to a juice from an organic juice bar yesterday Pear, parsley, cucumber! And a shot of wheat grass on the side. Yum! The juice. Not the wheat grass shot. That was awful.

Currently I am enjoying 5 strawberries, handful of parsley, 4 kiwis, handful of salad greens, 2 small apples, cup of grapes. Totally yummy.

Realization of the day. My family needs more iron. We need to start having tabbouleh stock piled in our house. Makes me miss my mother in law. She makes the best tabbouleh!

Which reminds me. She is on day three and I need to check in with her!

 

Comments

  1. I'm on day 8 as well! The past 7 days seemed quite easy for me and I too don't know how long I will go on for..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AMY! WAHOO! A Fasting Twin :) Way to stick to it. I am for sure going on for 15 days. That is what I have decided. (Provided I dont get any strange cues that I need to eat something)
      Originally I wanted to do 30 days. At this rate I feel like I may actually be able to get to that milestone.

      Delete

Post a Comment