As a Smile Creeps Ear to Ear

Today is the last day of my fast. I am going to eat on Sunday.

TOMORROW!

This is insane...

I may have miscounted on the way.. But today is the last full day without eating. It is day (7x3) - 1 =

*smirk*

Something in me wants to go longer. But I am attempting to remind myself that this does not have to be my one and only fast. And it shouldn't be.

I can give myself time to basque in eating healthfully. (as my apples stare me down seeming to call my name)

PLUS I cant wait to have enough energy to start my running regimen! Like REAL running. THIS is the true reasoning I want to stop. My little 1.5 miler the other day really had me pumped. I would also like to get more serious about yoga and my headstand that I have been wanting to accomplish.

I have been wearing my Ragnar shirt that didn't fit at Ragnar. Rather that I was too embarrassed to wear and I LOVE it. I DID that race and, I DID this fast.

I rocked it!

I am AWESOME!

Ok. So I made a delicious vegan soup (most of my soups are vegan) Potatoes, onion, celery, butternut squash, tomatoes, veggie broth and italian spices.

Wait! How do I know it's delicious?!?!?! OK I sneaked a sip of the broth :) it HAD to be tested. One sip. thats all. I PROMISE!

I have to run and grab the following for tomorrow:
salad greens
raw organic apple cider vinegar

I have tons of fruits and other veggies. But What I really want is a nice salad.

My husband and I also have a date at the Archery Arena tomorrow which is fitting since I finished Hunger Games not to long ago.

That's That!

:)





Comments