Element of Hard

Today. 

I have made THE decision. 

The decision that I have been battling with since I started the fast of...

How long I should I go.

I am glad that I didn't make this decision because it has added an element of HARD.

I want to get rid of this element but now that I have decided on an end date I all of a sudden feel as though I am climbing a hill to a goal. Whereas before... I was just happily not eating and juicing. 

I think I will keep this in mind next time I fast.

Those feelings aside. 

I like the number 7 and derivatives of it. So I will go to 21. That is three weeks. I feel good about that number. 

It's almost a month. 

Not so bad for my first REAL go at juice fasting (real meaning over 3 days)
So that is that. Monday the 12th! Garlic Mashed Potatoes here I come! 

I am going to make some soup to freeze!

Comments