What Day am I on Again?

I forgot. 16 right?!

I feel good today.

I have gotten so used to not eating. That eating on Monday fills me with anxiety. So much to the point that I might actually eat on Sunday just in case there are any complications in the digestive areas. This way I am at home and dont have places to be.

Something has me stuck on 21 days and I really want to make it that time frame. I dont like making a goal and then breaking it. But I think there MAY be some good reason behind my anxiety over monday and the lesser anxiety I feel about breaking a day earlier.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, technically you would have started after dinner on day 0, so if you waited until Monday morning, you'd really be going 21 days and 12 hours. So why not go 20 days and 12 hours and 1 minute, then round up?? :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment