Let's Tear the House Apart Hooray! Hooray!

I want to pack.. prepare... Something!

I've torn my house apart going through stuff. It's a disaster.

I want to go through everything!

I want to be super organized and ready for the last week I'm here so I can just pack and know for sure that I haven't forgotten something.

Basically I've gone through all the clothes and purged a lot of stuff and made a few piles.

Donate. Sell. Leave. Bring. Throw.

Since I can't pack. I have to prepare somehow.

I also can't wait to plan my birthday and going away party ;) not on the same day of course!

Comments

  1. I know you have some amazing things if your getting ride of things give me a call we love new things.. We will be missing you so very much. Im so glad I got to have one of my longest friend and her beautiful daughter share my wedding with me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment