The Nukie got a Visa!

My daughter broke down to tears the other day. I couldn't figure out what for.

She was afraid that I wouldn't let her take her nukies to Lebanon.

Although I had toyed with the idea of 'forgetting' them. I am now painfully aware that this is not an option.

I asked her if she would like to pack her nukies. She said "Yes" with a sugh of relief and explained which one. It later turned into explaining all five that we own.

She is feeling better over being able to have a nap/night time nukie in Lebanon.

I can respect the fact that those are the comfort she would like to have in Lebanon and I'm not going to traumatize her over it.... At least not now!
That's all for today.

Comments

  1. OH my gosh, what a sweetheart! We had a really hard time getting rid of Breanna's, but she liked to chew hers...when her last one had teeth marks through it, I may or may not have used the scissors to disable it entirely then explained to her why she couldn't have it (because she would choke, obviously). She had no problem throwing it away and only missed it a small handful of times. It might prove good for your daughter to be able to take that with - the change in the environment might be a bit crazy at first so I think you made a great decision there!

    By the way, good luck with your move! I know it's been years but who can forget Savvi, right? Did you know Jess is on baby boy #2 and just got married in September? She is due in July. Aww, we're all "grown up"!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment