The Outlook on Life is Bright!

Things are Good! Busy! There are lots of things to do before our move in less than a month.. We are energized and excited. I am hard at work manifesting that everything will fall into place before we board the plane!


My daughter is excited. She can tell something big is about to happen but she is too young to understand completely. Sometimes she gets a little anxious and questions things saying "Juju come back soon?" or "I play with this toy in Lebanon?" It's hard to watch her slowly realize that she will miss things/people that she loves yet at the same token be soooo excited to see the people that we all so desperately miss. I tell her that we are going on an adventure like Dora the explorer. She seems to like that!


This is my husbands last week at work. He is excited and nervous all in the same movement. I think this will be in the best interest of his career and our family. fingers crossed!


Me? I'm just moving along adjusting like I always do. This type of change is what I am built for. I thrive on making plans and moving along. I will miss my family and friends but I am confident that life will settle and I will make new friends and love my new life. 


So things are lookin up  We are all good!

Comments