Saying Goodbye Responsibly

As the time creeps up on me it is becoming painfully aware that I need to say goodbye responsibly.

I was trying to just breeze through the goodbye.

Be strong and rely on the phrase "I will see you again!"

That is easier right?

Well... After a heart to heart with my tinyest friend Milla... who is 6. That method isn't going to work. So I started writing her a blog post letter, just like I wrote to my mother-in-law Anisa on her birthday.

I think I like this method of processing and I may continue doing that for specific people.

Now if I could just figure out how to make a tab for my goodbye letters.....

Comments

  1. Hey Marlo! To create tabs at the top of your blog, you'll first need to click on "pages" from Blogger design. From there, click on "New Page" and select "Blank Page". After that, it should pull up a spot for you to add content {text and/or pictures} just like you would if writing a blog post. You can create up to twenty {I believe} stand-alone pages.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment