Technology Break


I had been saying before we left that I was going to get my overuse of technology in check and it looks as though the universe went and took care of that for me. :)

We are here. In Lebanon. All safe and sound - did I mention well fed?!?!?!

The trip went off without a hitch. My 2.5 year old daughter did amazing! She is a GREAT traveller. I'm sure that my preparedness had nothing to do with it ;)

We have been eating and visiting for the past few days. Attempting to adjust to the time difference which is proving to be more difficult when your child is at this stage and sleeps less often. Last year it was almost a seamless adjustment. This year there are some obvious attitude and sleep time adjustments that we are making as gently as possible.

It is hot here. Cool at night in the mountains so there is a little break.. But not so much of a break in the city. This is where we are now.. But I am not complaining... Because I was able to break my fast #thingsthatmakemesmile

We are Happy to be here!

Until next time.

Comments