My New Favorite Adventure

Grocery shopping in another country is AWESOME!

There are all these new items to look at, languages to decipher, different brands to discover, ingredients to read, types of food I never knew existed - the list goes on and on. Let's not forget to mention the prices! I'll just say that food is priced the way it should be; the veggies are cheap while the processed food is expensive.

Then there are the items that you think are one thing only to discover they are another.
(Looks like I'll be adding French to the languages that I need to learn. No problem! Easy ;)

I went in to get the ingredients for a lasagna and it took an hour just to search through all the stuff. I'm not much of a shopper but I was in absolute awe of everything.

Who would have thought that grocery shopping could be so much fun?!

Check out the link to the grocery store I am referring to :)



Comments

  1. LOVE!

    Wouldn't it be great if food was priced that way here???

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment