Going Home!?

Tomorrow I will travel home to a place I've never been.

I'm nervous.

This is it. Sure there are still some details to work out. But I'm at the point that I've been preparing for for the better half of a year.

I cannot wait to be in the arms of The Mayor and cannot wait to see Little Narch there as well. We talk about him instead of bedtime stories and she knows it's close. Her eyes lift up at the mention of his name and this makes my heart beam!

This move has been full of bittersweet moments which have reminded me that the universe has gifted me with several places to call 'home' for wherever I am with family, I feel home!

There will be some silence from me as we still won't have Internet at our new apartment but as soon as you hear from me there will be lots of information.

So stay tuned! Especially for 1st day October ;)

Comments

  1. Marlo! You are stunning! Have the best time ever as you start this leg of your adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Travel safely honey. What a gorgeous picture! You are glowing! This is Robyn btw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think all of you are just fabulous rock stars. I can't wait to see and hear how you make Dubai your very own Narchville. I'm kind of certain they'll be more than happy to welcome you *home*. xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment