Movement

Relocating internationally is tricky stuff. When I know more about the actual process, I will blog about it. As of right now, I'm still a little confused.

Things are moving along but not according to our original timeline. I suppose, it was a little naive to think everything would go off without a hitch but, I'm a glass half full kind of girl.

That being said.... The Mayor and I decided three weeks was too long for First Lady Narch and Little Narch to be apart.

Since we just got an apartment, we decided to book tickets to see the new Narchville! We leave on Thursday to go to Dubai and be a family for a while.

Much to my in-laws and my pleasure, we will be back in Lebanon for Little Narch's third birthday! (I simply can not believe it)

She has never had a birthday party with her Lebanese family so, as you can imagine, we are pulling out all the stops. Little Narch enjoys demanding purple cakes, purple dresses that touch her shoes, purple plates, purple chairs... She spares no detail... One trait we have in common (she IS mine)!

We are ecstatic to be seeing The Mayor. It's been too long. Even if it's just for a while it will rejuvenate our patience and be really good for our souls!

And I can. not. wait! to see our apartment, even if it will be empty!

Some pics of Little Narch to appease the crowd :)

The Princess Castle (made of an air conditioner box) is her most favorite item and her hair is getting long!



Comments