The Candyman Can!

Who can take a sunrise, Sprinkle it with dew, Cover it with chocolate and a miracle or two, The Candyman can!

We have been missing The Mayor somethin' fierce.

I have been doing some research about the company Firas is now working for. I hit the jackpot and I found the pictures on the parent companies website

When I showed the pictures to Joelle she about had a heart attack!

 
 


The mayor is still looking for an apartment and a car. Still no movement in that department. I am learning the true meaning of patience :)

 



Comments

  1. Mo what is he doing for them?
    I also here it is tough to find an apartment in Dubai. Patience can be tough especially if you are apart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... you can even eat the dishes! ;-)
    I would like to order 12 cases of Fizzy Lipton Drinks.
    I will find my golden ticket so I can visit and hug my little Oompa Loompa?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment