The Waiting Place



You know the Dr. Seuss book 'Oh The Places You'll Go'? They get to the part where the kid is in  'The Waiting Place' where everyone is just waiting for something...

That is where I am.

We are filling our time as best as we can. I brought this really great book with me from Minnesota. I should've bought a few because it really is fun....






I am kind of a freak when we do projects like this becuase I want her to pay attention and not cut herself



But looking at these pictures makes me realize how careful she really was




There are a few other types of cutting projects in this book that I really like. I think I got it at Joanne or Michaels.... Check it out if you have kids that are ready to learn how to cut.
 
 
We also have been reading this book and acting it out...
 
 
 
Mostly we have just been hanging out. I haven't updated much becuase well, not much is going on and this simple post took hours to upload and edit on this computer.
 
I do have some exciting news...
 
We got an apartment!!!! Firas will sign the lease sometime this week. Which means that the waiting is almost over.
 
It also means the blog posts are going to get more plentiful.
 
I am manifesting that my next first day post will be in my new apartment!
 
Till next time :)
 




Comments