The NEW Narchville

Check out the pics from our reunion with The Mayor here.

Our apartment is in a great location and this station is a 5 minute walk and takes me all over Dubai :) And most importantly it takes me HOME!



This is our new Apartment! I will just tell you all that I absolutely LOVE it!


This is the view when you first walk in. At first glance I thought it was kind of small. But now that I am buying furniture... I no longer feel that way.


This is the view standing from at the sliding doors. The first door (closest to where you are if you are standing taking the picture) on the left is our bedroom the second door is the front bathroom. The door straight ahead is the front door and the door on the right is Juju's.

The kitchen.

The washer is small but it will do.. It also currently doesn't work :( But they are coming to fix that.. hopefully soon.


The stove is electric :( but adorable. I'll learn how it works for me... I am just soo used to gas.

The reason the pics too so long is bc the apartment was FILTHY. This is what Firas got to help remedy that. That and a cleaning lady :) She came and did all the bathrooms and under the fridge, stove and washing machine. I did the rest. Which doesnt sound like much.. but it was. The floors in the main rooms needed a lot of love along with the balconies. 

The main balcony which has an entrance from the living room and our bedroom.


The different views... amazing at night I will have to get a good pic of that.




The front bathroom

Our bedroom. Firas picked this all out without my help and I must say that I LOVE it!




 Little Narch's room. We are saving for last since she sleeps with us anyways.


Little Narch's Balcony, 


There is a bathroom identical to this in both bedrooms. The bathtub is amazing! I cant wait to go to Lush!






So that is it. Check out my First Day post for pics of the pool and garden area plus some new furniture. I will keep you posted on all my new renovations!



Comments

  1. Marlo!!!! This is amazing!! It's like living in a huge hotel room! That view is awesome. I would live there just for that balcony. I am so so happy for you! What an amazing adventure you are on!

    (that was a lot of exclamation marks, but I'm super happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment