First Day November

Happy First Day Everyone! Here is what we did..

(crappy ipod pics)

My morning video of Little Narch singing Happy Birthday to Mayor Narch will not load :(
(I'm not at home so I don't have the technology I need I'll post it when I get back to Dubai)

hmmmmmmm what to do with him...
He smells so good. Not like any of the other pumpkins we have carved...
He just MUST be eaten!


No pie pans in sight..
I guess we will have to get creative...


She looks three right?!
Crap!



'Grilling' Halloumi Yum YUM








After dinner we decided to get a cake to celebrate The Mayors birthday even though he was not with us. We would take video and send it to him so he didn't feel forgotten. 

I was a little confused why we were making this decision so late but they are night owls here in Lebanon so I went with it and let Little Narch stay up for the festivities. We were video taping the cake and singing happy birthday when The Mayor walked in. 

It's all on video however after trimming and loading and reloading it just. wont. load. 

It was the funnest part of the day!

If you want to link up your first day posts do it here!

Comments

  1. ahhhhhh!!! What an insanely fun surprise!!!!

    I tell you, that family is going to make you start thinking there are surprises around every corner! A few years ago, I told my mom I couldn't make it home for her big mothers day tea and then flew in to surprise her. The next year I really couldn't come and she was thinking I was trying to trick her the whole time! Poor mom!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment