Umbrella!?

Normally people don't like rain. I'm not entirely sure what feelings the rain creates for people in Dubai, but I personally love it.

The wet, dark, coolness of it reminds me of Minnesota on a rainy day.

This rainy day has however given little Narch a complex about my previous denial to her request for a Hello Kitty umbrella. Well, an umbrella of any kind. When ever she sees one she asks for it and just yesterday I said...

"For the hundredth time, it hardly rains in Dubai I am not buying you an umbrella."

Today when she realized it was raining I was in the bathroom and she asked if she could talk to me.

"Mom, see I told you I would need that umbrella."

And since it's been a crazy off an on again rain all day she has made her
point loud and clear.

But she finally got to wear the rain boots she has out in public.

I guess there is a little of me in there after all.

*beam*



Comments