A Party!

Things have been just short of chaos in Narchville lately.

There are so many things that I want to talk to everyone about since my blogging hiatus. I think it is best to just pick up and start where I am and I'll fill you in on the balance when life gets a little more boring.

My mother and sister in law are visiting from Lebanon. My father in law was here for a while around there. We are busy busy busy!

We had a party yesterday. It was Petra's birthday yesterday so we had some people over. Our apartment seems smaller with so many people jammed in, but there were plenty of places to sit, the kids had fun, the food was delicious and THAT CAKE!!!


The cake was amazing thanks to Ginny's Restaurant and Confectionery. If you are in Dubai and need a cake, this place is awesome. They deliver it to your door which takes the hassle of ordering a cake out of the busy day of the party. I didn't know what I was expecting but when I opened the package my heart was filled with GLEE. It was a work of art! A truffle, flavored work of art which is just up my alley.


When my life is full of all the wonderful people that I wouldn't have had so close without this move, I am extremely grateful.



My cup is very full and my extended family is growing! Things could't be happier in Narchville right now. Just look at my Mayor! (He's the one wearing a 'Mayor of Narchville' T-Shirt - Thanks Petra!)

Comments