First Day June 2013

Happy First Day June Everyone! I am out of space on my computer and every time I empty it to add pictures it is full again. Hence, the reason why I havent been updating my blog. 

Pure Lazery. 

For those of you that didn't know. I was in Lebanon and just got back. 

June is probably my favorite month. It's the month I entered the world!

I woke up this morning happy to be reunited with my husband and drank my coffee and journaled like any other day. Joelle decided to sleep in this morn and I wasn't complaining.

I also woke up to THIS!

 My luggage, despite my prayer that it would, did NOT, sort, fold and put itself away.

Joelle played with her treasures from the USA! Our new dog (a dog that doesn't poop, eat, beg, or shed aka my favorite dog ever). She plays with this puppy like it's a real dog! Love it!


Plus her Woody Doll! I never feel guilty for getting this girl toys. She is so good about being appreciative and playing with all of her toys.

We are convinced... That since the introduction of Woody, our toys DO IN FACT come alive when we leave the room! We have heard them.

Yes, folks dogs need their exercise. I can see every woman's heart melt in the elevator when they get a load of THIS.

We picked up our latest Cafe Cermaique creation. (It says Joelle in Arabic.) I am pretty proud of Joelle for following directions on this one! Of course, she doesn't get this far without the artistic genius of her parents. 


She was a sassifrass this day. Rocking her new dress and counting up her Lebanese Lira left over from our trip.


 I got a new pair of Haviannas that I am pretty proud of!


And then it happened!

 But Joelle doesn't mind another trip to Cafe Ceramique and neither to I!


My flowers from my arrival at the airport. Made us girls feel pretty special!

And my late night let's try everything that Firas got me from MN.


That was my first day! More to come this month guys! I still have a trip from Lebanon to recap and I have VISITORS THIS MONTH!

If any bloggers out there want to link up to First Day Posts or just check em out.... go ahead :)


Comments

  1. Visiting through First Day... :) Hello!

    My kids got the same Woody doll this weekend, and he is much loved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! We love Woody. Next is Buzz, then the Cowgirl. She wants them all and I'm just as much as a fanatic I am glad that I can only buy them in the US otherwise... We would already have them all :)

      Delete

Post a Comment