I am NOT a Ballerina! I'm a tapper!

When we first moved to Dubai I signed Joelle up for tap classes and she loved them. They were canceled because Joelle was the ONLY interested student and she is too young to go to the other tap school. So I found a class at The Little Gym that combines Tap, Ballet and Gymnastics to tide us over.

Joelle is adamant with her teacher that she is NOT to be confused with a ballerina.

Yeah. Ok. Whatever Joelle!



Looking at these pictures, I'd say she fits the bill. She is the TALLEST girl in class her legs are just muscular and she pays pretty decent attention compared to when we first started.

She LOVES Ms. Olga! I do too. She is good to kids without talking down to them, and she actually expects them to do what she asks, which I can dig!

Waiting for class to start, she was really excited! She was giving me instructions on how to behave.


She DID add that 'Tapper Flare' with the bow tie she just HAD to have to finish her outfit! 
My sweet Juju B!


Graduating. She got a medal and is pretty proud of herself.
She yelled out,
'Hey Mama! You have a medal and now I have a medal!'

I am one Proud Mama!

This is one proud Baba!
AND Ashley was with us! One can only conclude she was proud as well!

Comments

  1. Little girls in ballet outfits are just darling... almost cute enough for me to want another little girl to dress up. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment