Pirate Narch

Narchville is going through a lot of changes as of late!

If you haven't already heard we are expecting our second Narchlet in January 2014!


January is a special month for us because it is the month we celebrate our I Do's.


Poor thing is going to have a birthday right after everyone is broke from Christmas :(

Needless to say pregnancy symptoms are in full swing.....

I meant to do an amazing first day post and forgot to take pictures until like 8pm.

I meant to count to 120 but started at 157.

I meant to remind Firas to... What? Huh?

Pregnancy brain. Fatigue. Morning Sickness. I've got it all.

Morning sickness eased up and now I am just pain ol exhausted. And it's HOT HERE FOLKS!

We are talking 111 degrees.

Being pregnant abroad comes with a slew of uncertainties. Where do you deliver? Who will be your doctor? What is it like here versus in Minnesota.

Luckily my paralegal side kicked in and I found a great place to get medical care..American Hospital Dubai!


The campus is beautiful! It reminds me of where I gave birth to Joelle. I think it will work just fine. I will get more pictures of the campus next time. 



Happy Summer from Narchville. We are doing great and we haven't melted.... yet.









Comments

Post a Comment