Visit from a Minnesotan!

We have had a lot of visitors since we moved to Dubai! All of them have been wonderful house guests.

My friend from MPLS (Ashley) who is traveling the world made a stop in Dubai for just about three weeks. It was a blast to be with her.



She cut my hair (among other things, she was my hair stylist).


Despite Ashley taking over Joelle's room. Joelle had a blast too. She even said after the first night of having her room back that Ashley was welcome to sleep in her room again.




I made a few realizations while she visited. Firas is definitely my rock in Dubai. Without him I wouldn't be doing nearly as well as I am. It's easy to take your every day people for granted. So I need to shout out to him for being my companion in crime!



However, I have missed girlfriend camaraderie. And.. well... Dare I say it.... People that are like me.


I'm a different breed. So it was nice to have some goofy fun. (Not Pictured: Firas enjoying geek out sessions)


Narchville coming to a geek out a midwest state near you July 2013. (Landing date not yet specified.) 

Comments