First Day September 2013

Happy First Day of the Month! 

We are busy this week preparing for Joelle to start school. It's still pretty hot so we have a bit of cabin/mall fever. In addition, I won't sugar coat it, I'm not in the best mood. 

Joelle stopped her midday nap just in time for school and this pregnant mama is TIRED. (Joelle is too, she just refuses to sleep.) So as you can imagine our days are colored with a bit of sass. 

Here is Firas escaping from the blood bath.


OH AND I don't suppose the fact that I gave up coffee is helping with the attitude and tiredness.
Cold Pizza for breakfast. Don't judge. 

There she is. My picture of sunshine. This picture pretty much describes how we are both feeling.

So we watched a movie that Firas thankfully recorded.

YUCK! I was LAY to the ZY this weekend.

I skipped dishes and dug right in for the fun stuff. Rearranging and reorganizing Joelle's room. We JUST bought that dresser the previous day and her closet shelves were finally free for some of that stuff that has been a disorganized pile under her bed! YAY! 

Still no storage in this little apartment. Plenty of room...No storage. I'll work on THAT another day.

My Dad wove this awesome blanket that is really more wall art so I hung it.

And Viola! Not perfect but definitely an improvement.

Lunch. Please. Let's not pretend I didn't snack while cleaning. 
There is a shower which I spared y'all pictures of :)

Pirate bump watch week 21. Don't let that sweet face fool you. 

She's still all sass.

Off to get dinner ready.

I have been sporting my Granny's christmas apron hoping it will bring cooler weather. NOT SNOW. Just cooler weather. I think I should stick to profiles.... Straight on isn't so flattering.

We sat down and played our favorite game... She was decent until....

I won!

I'm being instructed to take turns winning...

Dinner is ready and I am spent. I seriously fell asleep right after my belly was full!
If you are wondering this dish is called Mloukhieh (recipie here) and it's really good for you. AND DELICIOUS!
(We don't eat meat so I do it without chicken and honestly it doesn't need it!)

That's it until the gender reveal on Thursday!

If you want to link up to First Day Posts or check the rest of them out... do so HERE!

Comments

  1. Even full of sass, that child is adorable! And I'm putting my dollar bills on BOY!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment