Beyond My Wildest Imagination

As Minnesotan's, our mood slightly changes with the weather. It's just in our bones I guess.


Joelle has been a light in our life as usual. 
It's getting increasingly difficult to get a non goofy picture of Little Narch.
Sometimes we lose our patience...
But then we review the pictures and find this gem!

I am moving into the nostalgic fall-winter phase and feeling a bit homesick. 

ALAS, I cannot complain because here in Narchville we are gearing up for my favorite 'season' in Dubai. 

Warm sunny days and cool breezy nights. 




We had a great 'staycation' in Abu Dhabi. Little Narch just lit up, despite the overtired First Lady and the high fever she was battling. 

It was fun to celebrate the local holiday as a family and unwind one last time while SHE is three. Heck, while WE are three. 


Did you hear that?! My girl. My love. My Little Narch is going to be four in a little more than a week.   

As a person who wanted to parent, I prayed to be gifted with healthy, beautiful, intelligent, strong, creative children. I often think about this when I day dream about our pirate.....

.....But then... I never could have imagined her.




Comments

  1. It kinda looks like Firas is strangling her. LOL Love this post. So glad to see you reveling in your life. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope. Not strangling. Just trying to get her face pointed at the camera. We do what we can to refrain from strangulation in Narchville :)

      Delete

Post a Comment