First Day November!

Happy First Day November 2013! We spent ours celebrating! Have a look...



From this view you can't tell I'm 30 weeks pregnant!






The beautiful cake that I dropped.
We made it work thanks to a trick I learned called jimmy rigging.

It is actually The Mayor's birthday as well. Being the amazing father he is, his joy comes from our daughters bright smile!



We were interrupting girl talk. 



I just want to take a moment to say Happy Birthday to The Mayor. We celebrated for the both of them but it makes my soul sing how much he gives so that our family can live comfortably. I appreciate him more than words can express. 

Love you Mayor! You're the glock to my spiel? Was that it? LOL (I'm sure it wasn't)

If you LOVE First Day posts check out all the others and/or link up @ Journey to Josie! 

Comments

  1. That food looks absolutely DELISH!!! Happy birthday to Joelle and the Mayor:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That food looks great! Birthday girl is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment